• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 7-0 Montenegro - Thursday 14th November, 2019

football forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

We'll have to disagree and leave it. Life is too short. 

All tonight has proven is that England fans are the biggest gimps on earth. As if we didn't alresdy know. 

90% of England match going fans are cocktail drinking, paella eating southerners anyway :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s part and parcel of being a world class footballer, unfortunately. The top pros need to learn to not care about what people on the internet post, because keyboard warriors will type anything

Works both ways mate. World class footballers also need to sometimes get off their high horse (hence Sterling). 

Not generalizing them all btw, just saying they all have their bad points. 

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

How about you block me? You're the one so affected by me xD 

You're a boring soul yourself. Rely on stereotypes and clouding your judgment at any given point. Open your eyes to the world. I feel sorry for whatever has happened in your life to make you lead such a miserable one on here. Do you have anything good going on in your life?

Very weird individual.

I'm flattered you're so interested in my private life, very content really. Nothing to complain majorly about. 

I can separate talking to a load of goons on the internet from real life though. Winding up a few tory voters (or will be I the future) is always a laugh. Hope it comes home for you at the euros :D

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

That's fair enough by Sterling to be fair. He was a dickhead and hes admitted it. Should be left at that. 

To be fair, on Tuesday he admitted he acted a fool, said he and Gomez were good after the incident and that emotions got better of him, knew his actions were wrong. But I think people were so incensed by anything that they wanted to make it a bigger deal than it actually was!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I'm flattered you're so interested in my private life, very content really. Nothing to complain majorly about. 

I can separate talking to a load of goons on the internet from real life though. Winding up a few tory voters (or will be I the future) is always a laugh. Hope it comes home for you at the euros :D

Sorry but who do you think is a Tory voter here? Me? Storts? Just because we're southern?

Think you might want to practice what you preach, sir :) 

21 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

My larger point was about how people like you will centre in on working class lads from outside the south and judge their lives from what you read in rehashed tabloida but aren't so judgmentmental when it comes to public school Frank and his just as appalling actions. Peas I a pod, posh lads stick together. 

The hypocrisy is real.

Anyway, life is too short, in your own words that is, so let's leave it at that. 

• Subscriber

Maybe Cannabis being about here was actually a diversion from the reality. He managed to stir a fair few arguments but maybe it just deflected from every thread turning into this bollocks now that he's gone xD

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Yeah, I was wrong there. And with attacking @Stan. Apologies.

I still don't think that Harry Kane has it in anyway tough and believe he is largely adored by the English public and press. 

No problem. 

That was a very good performance by England, it was very convincing against a usually tough oponent. Southgate will be very pleased and well done to Kane for getting another hat-trick!

It looks like England will qualify top of the group, with a much improved Czech Republic team also qualifying by finishing in second.

Kosovo though, do also deserve a mention. They are a new national team, yet they have sealed the 3rd place position, way above the more experienced teams Bulgaria and Montenegro. As the table stands, Kosovo are 8 points above both Bulgaria and Montenegro, which is a feat that the Kosovans can feel very proud of.

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

wasn't Weird World that super racist Muslim hater member?

That was Voice of Reason. I was convinced he was either paid by that one Daily Mail columnist he was always pushing every story for, or that he was whoever that was posting online to get himself more clicks. But there’s a decent chance he was just an insane person who truly believed everything he said and was just trying to spread his crazy thoughts with the internet.

He’d only post anti-immigrant shite or stuff about... youth football. Strange guy.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived