Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Euro 2020 Qualifiers - Group E - Matchday 7 & 8

Saturday 16th November, 2019
Azerbaijan vs Wales, 17.00
Croatia vs Slovakia, 19.45

Tuesday 19th November, 2019
Slovakia vs Azerbaijan, 19.45
Wales vs Hungary, 19.45

Ramsey being available is huge as he's arguably our best player. Must win both games and hope Slovakia drop points as well to qualify. 

Hungary are currently in second place in the group, but I do not see them  finishing in the top two positions, despite having a couple of great young talents in Dominik Szoboszlai and Roland Sallai. I think that Croatia will top the group with either Slovakia or Wales finishing in second place.

Both Slovakia and Wales have interesting teams with a lot of talent, so it would be great to see either of them qualify for the Euros.

Ramsey on the bench. Not happy with that but guessing that he wants to use him more for Hungary........ even though this is a must win game. :|

Unlucky by James. Curling shot that hits the underside of the bar and off the post, but falls kindly to Wilson to nod into the net. 

2-0

5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Bluebird Hewitt prediction for tonight?

I'll wait for the line ups before saying either way but so long as Balon D'or contender Kieffer Moore starts, we'll have a great chance. :whistling: