Bosnia vs Italy, 19.45

Monday 18th November, 2019
Greece vs Finland, 19.45
Italy vs Armenia, 19.45
Liechtenstein vs Bosnia, 19.45

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Finland for qualifying for their first ever international tournament, they have never ever previously qualified for a World Cup or a European Championships. So this Finland team have made history and it is a great moment in Finnish football history, so congratulations to them.

On 11/11/2019 at 13:32, True Blue said:

Finland needs a point to qualify, we were again embarrassing in a very much easy group apart from Italy obviously. That second spot was our for the taking, now we will wait for the World Cup group which will surely be more difficult than this one.

You have messed up qualifying, but not sure if second place was there for the taking. Finland seen like a good side. I would imagine you should have finished third at least though. I would like to see you qualify through the play offs as long as it isn't at the expense of Wales or Ireland.

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You have messed up qualifying, but not sure if second place was there for the taking. Finland seen like a good side. I would imagine you should have finished third at least though. I would like to see you qualify through the play offs as long as it isn't at the expense of Wales or Ireland.

Won't happen we are piss, and players see the national side like a vacation to come and relax. Perhaps one of the rare national sides where players play to be seen and sold and not for the pride to be represent their country.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Won't happen we are piss, and players see the national side like a vacation to come and relax. Perhaps one of the rare national sides where players play to be seen and sold and not for the pride to be represent their country.

Really?? That is very rare among the old yugoslavia States (you are one aren't you) most have exceptional work rates.

16 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Really?? That is very rare among the old yugoslavia States (you are one aren't you) most have exceptional work rates.

Serbians say the same for their national team, only the Croatians are truly on top of their game. With also having results like runner up at the World Cup 2018, and Bronze medal on the World Cup 1998 in France. 

7 hours ago, True Blue said:

Serbians say the same for their national team, only the Croatians are truly on top of their game. With also having results like runner up at the World Cup 2018, and Bronze medal on the World Cup 1998 in France. 

To be honest that probably was a bit of a generalised statement I made. When you think of the overachieving teams it is Croatia. Macedonia haven't really done anything or Serbia. Although Kosovo are team with an amazing workrate.

10 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

To be honest that probably was a bit of a generalised statement I made. When you think of the overachieving teams it is Croatia. Macedonia haven't really done anything or Serbia. Although Kosovo are team with an amazing workrate.

Kosovo players would die for the national team, similar to Albania. Pride for their nation and people over all. The rest of the countries are playing well and get paid in their clubs and use the national team to be sold to a bigger club.

Archived