talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

David Villa To Retire From Football

football forum

• Subscriber

I was just reading this story this morning, she definitely sounds like shes got a real good head on her shoulders. It was a tough read, really Villa and her direct bosses at City come accross real real bad. Apparently City offered her a settlement deal with a nda that she also declined to get this story out there. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should have grabbed his fucking balls and twisted them till they popped. At least then if nobody listened to her, he'd be walking around funny for the rest of his life. Jokes aside, I'm sure this happens far more often than we'd like to know, I'm sure many players we admire are disgusting creatures.

• Subscriber

Seems like the issue isn't just Villa (who clearly is a dick) but more to do with how clubs let players get away with these things. I'm sure there are other women in the world of men's professional football who get just as worse if not worse treatment but we never hear about it.

NYCFC wont pursue it even if Villa is not with them because its damaging to their image and this guy now gets to do away with it while he plays in Japan. Fairytale ending for a predator. 

10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Seems like the issue isn't just Villa (who clearly is a dick) but more to do with how clubs let players get away with these things. I'm sure there are other women in the world of men's professional football who get just as worse if not worse treatment but we never hear about it.

NYCFC wont pursue it even if Villa is not with them because its damaging to their image and this guy now gets to do away with it while he plays in Japan. Fairytale ending for a predator. 

Predator is a bit much, that is a bit closer to rapist or paedo

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Predator is a bit much, that is a bit closer to rapist or paedo

Maybe the actual word is repeat offender because you'd imagine this guy has done it more than once. That kind of behavior doesnt really cultivate overnight imo.

23 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Maybe the actual word is repeat offender because you'd imagine this guy has done it more than once. That kind of behavior doesnt really cultivate overnight imo.

you're right but it's not unheard of people having complete mental episodes where they act unlike themselves.

Archived