talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How Green Are Premier League Clubs?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the UK has 0.855% of the world's population and emitts 1.02% of the total carbon emissions, yeah, I think the UK can improve regardless of how much other polluters contribute. Imagine if you still had the coal industry pre-Thatcher, it'd be far worse.

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/publication/fossil-co2-emissions-all-world-countries-2018-report

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/timeseries/ukpop/pop

Also Chelsea and Manchester City are NOT GREEN. They are bankrolled by the petrodollar.

19 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

No, but I recently lived through a month and a half of stepping outside in the morning not being able to see the mountain I live at the base of because the smoke in the sky was so thick. Seeing burnt to a crisp animals lining the freeway whenever I went more than 20 ks south, having a mate miss out on coming to a cricket match in sydney with us because he was getting evacuated, frightened that both his home and work place were about to be destroyed. 1/3rd of the worlds koala population dead and most of their habitat destroyed and then come here to see.

"Yeah nah the effects wont be felt for thousands of years"

Genuinely get fucked. I hope you're this ignorant about trucks and busses when it comes to crossing the street next time mate.

You being hit by the floods out your way, mate? It's pretty in the thick of it around my hometown and that river system but luckily since the towns are so sparsley populated they tend not to get hit too hard by the flooding. They needed that rain, it was desperate times. 

Also, fucky the Sydney Light Rail, the Stadium project, Gladys Berejeklian,the lizard people that constitute the Liberal's sincere voting base, and may god/allah/buddah strike down Rupert Murdoch.

Archived