talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I'm A Celeb 2019

football forum

• Subscriber

Only watching this new series as the wife is watching it and she loves the series and I am also wondering how Arsenal legend Ian is going to fare in this, interesting...I think.

Quote.thumb.png.c452b4d75a36d25aa098dd94d8f705d7.png

215878813_PA_Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-O

Caitlyn Jenner – reality TV personality and retired Olympian Nadine Coyle – former Girls Aloud singer Adele Roberts – Radio 1 DJ Ian Wright – former footballer Jacqueline Jossa – EastEnders alum Kate Garraway – Good Morning Britain co-anchor Andrew Whyment – Coronation Street actor Andrew Maxwell – comedian James Haskell – former rugby player Myles Stephenson – Rak-Su member Roman Kemp – Capital FM DJ

• The title was changed to I'm A Celeb 2019
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, UNORTHODOX said:

You can already tell the public are gonna be voting for Kaitlyn Jenner

Didn't know who that was until the wife told me and I said " oh...the he/she person", the wife gave me a nasty look and said "No, a sex change..." say no more John boy   :whistling: :eek:

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Missed the opening episode last night. Going to try and catch up tonight before the next episode.

I must admit that the opening episode was quite funny, especially when they piled into a car and run out quick smart when they saw a spider crawling around inside xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I must admit that the opening episode was quite funny, especially when they piled into a car and run out quick smart when they saw a spider crawling around inside xD

Hide contents

Just catching up now. Up to the sky diving part. Those planks for the first power couple decider were scary. No freaking way would I ever even consider doing that.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Just catching up now. Up to the sky diving part. Those planks for the first power couple decider were scary. No freaking way would I ever even consider doing that.

I am scared shit of heights and I kept looking away when they flashed in and the cameras looking down.  ohnoes.gif

On 18/11/2019 at 19:25, Pyfish said:

I don't think I could do many of trials.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived