• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's On TV Now?

football forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Prometheus on Channel 4. Kids and Mrs asleep, currently on an overnight stay in Bowness at a sweet hotel. TV is a decent size!

4FAA7EC4-5043-4FFB-98F8-A5469CB39E6F.jpeg

Great film. Too bad Ridley Scott had to be a cunt and ruin the sequel 

Ricky Gervais at the golden globes...

Apple roared into the TV game with ‘The Morning Show’ — a superb drama about the importance of dignity and doing the right thing,” Gervais said, “made by a company that runs sweatshops in China.”

“The companies you work for,” the host scolded. “Apple, Amazon, Disney — if ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent, wouldn’t you?"

“So if you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech,” he said. “You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So if you win, come up and accept your little award, thank your agent and your god, and f--- off. It’s already three hours long.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Good Morning Britain, well, the wife is watching it and Piers Morgan with an interview with Ozzie & Sharon Osbourne, what a pair them two are and a laugh a minute, the old buzzer keeps going silencing the swearing with the 2 of them, fuck, fucking etc I gather, I am not a big fan of Morgan but this interview has me laughing my arse off. xD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

749361643_download(2).png.b3daa243e68131a369108d4120239f19.png

Just been watching this, 9_9  Brian Connolly talking about past comedy shows from years gone by and they showed, for me, one of the best & funniest episodes of Only Fools & Horses, Danger UXD about Del Boy got some hookie blow-up sex rubber dolls and the scene of the reaction when they heard the funny squeaky noises and they thought it was coming from Uncle Albert farting, brilliant :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Seeing the coronavirus has knocked a lot of regular live shows off the screen like The Voice and others we have been watching the old shows like Bruce Forsyth's The Price is Right, Play Your Cards Right, Barrymore in Strike it Lucky, a young Les Dennis in Family Fortunes and the Wheel of Fortune, some of the prizes they gave out then makes the mind boggle, nowadays a lot of the game shows are celebrities who play for charities and the prize money goes towards the given charity which is a good thing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to What's On TV Now?
  • 7 months later...

Archived