talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Player/Squad of the decade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Can't be arsed doing a full league one as I've not slept well but Everton's best player of the decade was Leighton Baines and this is our lineup:

Pickford

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Mirallas Barry Gueye Pienaar

Sigurdsson

Lukaku

That's how shit we've been. Fucking Mirallas beating off fierce competition from Deulofeu, Walcott and Bolasie to get in on the right wing.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Can't be arsed doing a full league one as I've not slept well but Everton's best player of the decade was Leighton Baines and this is our lineup:

Pickford

Sigurdsson

Lukaku

That's how shit we've been. Fucking Mirallas beating off fierce competition from Deulofeu, Walcott and Bolasie to get in on the right wing.

No Cahill?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Obvs..  I'm so stupid xD

It would be a real treat if I woke up and found out Cahill had been around in the last 10 years because that would mean it was still 2015 or so and everything that has happened since was actually just a bad dream. Fingers crossed.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Pickford

Sigurdsson

Lukaku

Distin and Barry :o

That is pretty dire really. 

Gueye and your front 2 are the stand-out players. 

Ok so this is going to seem really bias but...

VVD has to be in there because hes literally outstanding. Robertson is also in there because he's quite literally a machine. Cant think of anyone better ar LB in the PL over the last 10 years?

Suarez has got to be in there.. sensational player for us. And Gerrard... (he played for us this decade). What a player he was. Imagine him and KDB together? They would eat you xD

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

And Gerrard... (he played for us this decade)

I think just because he played in the decade doesn't make him one of the best as part of the decade.

His best years were definitely in the 00s. 

So yes, that part is really bias xD 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Distin and Barry :o

That is pretty dire really. 

Gueye and your front 2 are the stand-out players. 

Distin is a very average inclusion admittedly but Barry was very good for us. I'm not embarrassed at all about including him, especially compared to Mirallas.

Archived