• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

13 Reasons Why

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

About both? I didn't mind Ani too much, found her annoying at times, I just really wasn't having glasses girl xD.

Disliked them both. Ani was annoying given how often she lied and created a very unsatisfied ending.

The glasses lass represents everything wrong with the current far left feminist movement. 

Other than those two, best season yet. Actor that plays Bryce did a very well done job. Tyler too

• Administrator

Have started watching series 3 now. 

Bit of a slow start. On episode 5 now. Took me a while to get used to Ani and also realise where she lived xD

anyone else reckon Bryce did kill himself and wasn't murdered? As in jumped off the bridge, hit something in the water and died? Everyone may have had their reason to fuck him off but no one actually followed through with it?

So who's your favourite character? The gay black girl with the lesbian Asian parents, or the gay black boy with a father who is half black and half white and the mother who is half Puerto Rican half Labradoodle? Sorry for assuming their gender. 

Ani did make a good point on how Clay didn’t want to accept Bryce was changing after he raped Hannah and Jess, yet was willing to go the extra mile to help Tyler change after he almost slaughtered them all. 

I sided with Zach this season throughout. Would’ve called the cops on Tyler. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ani did make a good point on how Clay didn’t want to accept Bryce was changing after he raped Hannah and Jess, yet was willing to go the extra mile to help Tyler change after he almost slaughtered them all. 

I sided with Zach this season throughout. Would’ve called the cops on Tyler. 

Perhaps that was because Tyler didn't actually go through with the shit thing he thought about, yet Bryce did?

And whilst I know shooting up a school with kids and the threat and danger of it all is fucked up, but Bryce was a repeat offender - Jess, Hannah, Chloe. Maybe Clay didn't want to accept he's 'changing' because it's not a one-time thing that he's done. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Perhaps that was because Tyler didn't actually go through with the shit thing he thought about, yet Bryce did?

And whilst I know shooting up a school with kids and the threat and danger of it all is fucked up, but Bryce was a repeat offender - Jess, Hannah, Chloe. Maybe Clay didn't want to accept he's 'changing' because it's not a one-time thing that he's done. 

The only thing that prevented Tyler from engaging in a school massacre, was Clay. Whether he went through it or not, the intent was there, that’s the factor to consider. It’s why the last episode redeemed the entire season for me, given what they found in the water. That shit shouldn’t be ignored, despite what happened to him. 

Ani was right in my opinion. It was incredibly ironic. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The only thing that prevented Tyler from engaging in a school massacre, was Clay. Whether he went through it or not, the intent was there, that’s the factor to consider. It’s why the last episode redeemed the entire season for me, given what they found in the water. That shit shouldn’t be ignored, despite what happened to him. 

Ani was right in my opinion. It was incredibly ironic. 

I've not finished all the episodes yet. 

I get the intent factor, but then surely the over-riding factor is actually going  through with it?! Tyler didn't (yes, I know Clay stopped him). Bryce did. 

I appreciate there's irony, of course, as they are 2 very heinous acts and 2 different reactions from Clay. But Bryce did his 3 times, one of which was to the girl he was best friends with. Why would you forgive someone for committing the act that he did more than once? Tyler could have still caused the massacre even despite Clay's intervention. He didn't. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I've not finished all the episodes yet. 

I get the intent factor, but then surely the over-riding factor is actually going  through with it?! Tyler didn't (yes, I know Clay stopped him). Bryce did. 

I appreciate there's irony, of course, as they are 2 very heinous acts and 2 different reactions from Clay. But Bryce did his 3 times, one of which was to the girl he was best friends with. Why would you forgive someone for committing the act that he did more than once? Tyler could have still caused the massacre even despite Clay's intervention. He didn't. 

It wasn’t about forgiving. I understand and support Clay for not doing so.

It’s about accepting the fact that person is making an effort to change. Clay refused to believe Bryce could, yet went through hoops with Tyler when he was a conversation away from killing everyone he knew. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It wasn’t about forgiving. I understand and support Clay for not doing so.

It’s about accepting the fact that person is making an effort to change. Clay refused to believe Bryce could, yet went through hoops with Tyler when he was a conversation away from killing everyone he knew. 

Maybe Clay thought he had more influence on Tyler to help him change his ways? 

And Clay would refuse Bryce could change his ways because Bryce was a repeat offender. What other reason would there be for Clay to believe Bryce could change? 

Also, Ani gets to see the home life of Bryce and the personal family struggles he goes through - absent father, alcoholism and DV running in the family, his grandad treating his mum like shit. 

Does Clay ever see that, or even get informed of that by Ani? I don't recall if so. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maybe Clay thought he had more influence on Tyler to help him change his ways? 

And Clay would refuse Bryce could change his ways because Bryce was a repeat offender. What other reason would there be for Clay to believe Bryce could change? 

Also, Ani gets to see the home life of Bryce and the personal family struggles he goes through - absent father, alcoholism and DV running in the family, his grandad treating his mum like shit. 

Does Clay ever see that, or even get informed of that by Ani? I don't recall if so. 

Yeah that’s a good point. Still think the whole ‘let’s protect tyler’ even though he almost murdered you all, was a bit weird given how they all treated Bryce. Least Zach was consistent. 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yeah that’s a good point. Still think the whole ‘let’s protect tyler’ even though he almost murdered you all, was a bit weird given how they all treated Bryce. Least Zach was consistent. 

Yeah it's not something you'd usually see for sure in a school! You don't usually get that amount of trust amongst such a big group. One person always fucks up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Finished watching the last few episodes on the plane to/from Valencia.

It gets quite deep and dark and dramatic.

Can't say I was too surprised about who the killer was. Noticed a few of the shots/scenes panning to this character in the final few episodes after a bit of narration from Ani. 

The ending leads to a Series 4, for sure.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived