THE TF365 MEMBER WORLD CUP
Hello and welcome to the 2017 World Cup of TF365 Members!
This will be a yearly tournament held during the off-season of the football and will hopefully keep things busy over the summer period whilst we all await the new football season.
We have drafted up a list of 64 members who have been active on this forum however you can ''opt out'' of the tournament if you wish. You must do this by tonight at the latest however as we're planning on getting the ball rolling on this as quick as possible.
- All 64 members will be drawn randomly into 16 groups of 4.
- Each member will face another other member in their group in a head-to-head over a period of 24 hours, giving us three matches in each group - therefore the group stage will last 3 days. All members will then be able to vote on a poll for the member who they think has contributed the most to TF365 whether that be quality of posting, content, likability, advice given etc etc.
- Following the group stage, the two top members from each group will progress to the last 32, which will be a random draw and will run a round per day until the conclusion of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie in the group stage we will use ''goal difference'' to determine the standings (in other words, the most votes per tie will proceed).
- Once we reach the conclusion of the tournament, we will then be able to crown the TF365 KING (a free blowjob from Batard and a cash prize shall be awarded).
Players (You have until midnight tonight to ''OPT OUT''):
Cannabis, @Stan, @HoneyNUFC, @SirBalon, @Spike, @ATL, @Cicero, @Cure, @LaSambadeStGermain, @Dan, @LFCMadLad, @Batard, @Tsubasa, @DeadLinesman, @Aaroncpfc, @Toony, @Teso Dos Bichos, @Storts, @Berserker, @Tanksie, @nudge, @True Blue, @VanPanna, @Fairy In Boots, @Anton, @...Dan, @Smiley Culture, @Danny, @Dickie, @Rab, @Machado, @Asura, @HK85, @Mel81x, @True Bender, @Harry, @Bluebird Hewitt, @6666, @RandoEFC, @The Artful Dodger, @ScoRoss, @JOSHBRFC, @Happy Blue, @Inverted, @IgnisExcubitor, @Dr. Gonzo, @Burning Gold, @LFCMike, @Viva la FCB, @Any O'Brien, @StefBWFC, @Takyon, @carefreeluke, @Mazzari, @Chaaay AFC, @Hugh Jass, @Large, @FOYM, @roversgirl, @Lucas, @Azeem98, @Panflute, @Kowabunga, @trago
The inaugural Member World Cup will be run by our very own Toony with help from myself - you can PM either of us if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Teso Dos Bichos
You are not permitted to vote for yourself. Doing so is plain retarded and shows yourself to be a desperate mongaloid. If you are found voting for yourself this will be alerted to the rest of the forum who will take great pleasure in making you look a fool so don't even bother.
You are not permitted to vote in ties that are a part of our group. For example if you are a part of Group X you cannot vote in any Group X polls. This prevents people from voting strategically in order to get through this part of the game. We want the winner to be the best member as voted for by the rest of the board, not the person that played the figures best.
You are not permitted to throw a tantrum if you go out early. Everyone on this forum has been incredible in making the place what it is today and we're only three months old. This is a bit of fun to be had throughout the summer while the football dries up, if you find yourself out in the early stages of the competition dust yourself down and get back on the horse. Don't read into things too much.
Above all, have fun!