talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Babylon 5 Reboot in Development

football forum

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to watch it when I was young. Cant remember to much about it. I thought it might get a reboot film instead of a new series.  Interestingly it was originally going to be set in the star trek universe but they decided not to. I was actually reading about it a few months ago. I think it is  more realistic than start trek as in how people act. I think a society where money doesn't exist and everyone is nice to each other is very unlikely. Babylon 5 wasnt like that I dont think 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I use to watch it when I was young. Cant remember to much about it. I thought it might get a reboot film instead of a new series.  Interestingly it was originally going to be set in the star trek universe but they decided not to. I was actually reading about it a few months ago. I think it is  more realistic than start trek as in how people act. I think a society where money doesn't exist and everyone is nice to each other is very unlikely. Babylon 5 wasnt like that I dont think 

I loved it as a kid; thought it was hardbreaking for its time. Just started rewatching it a while ago, and while the special effects are definitely very dated, the series as a whole still holds up really well. Storywise, I would say it's one of the best scifi shows ever.

Can't wait to see how the reboot turns out.

Archived