Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Players to Look Out For...

who are the players you're most excited about at the U21 Euros? 

There are plenty of players in the England squad who are already playing first-team football domestically so you'd expect them to do well on this stage - Ward-Prowse, Redmond, Pickford, Mawson etc. And there are plenty of players who have been capped at full international level as well so performing at this level shouldn't be a problem either.

I don't know much about other teams but you'd expect certain players like Renato Sanches (Portugal), Bellerin, Deulofeu, Asensio, Saul Niguez (Spain), Max Arnold, Serge Gnabry (Germany), Donnarumma, Rugani (Italy) all to be playing well throughout the tournament. 

From a Leicester point of view, I'll have my eye on Demarai Gray and Ben Chilwell the most. To a lesser extent, Kapustka who will ironically play more in this tournament than he has done for us in the past season. Daniel Iversen is a Danish goal-keeper but unlikely to see him as he's a back-up to their current number one.