talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ruslan Malinovskyi to Marseille

football forum

It appears that Ruslan Malinovskyi will be joining Marseille, according to Fabrizio Romano the Italian journalist. Malinovskyi, who only has 6 months left on his contract with Atalanta, and which ends at the end of the season, is available for a cut price transfer fee of £12 million. Tottenham were seriously after his signature, but it now seems like Marseille will be the team that buys Malinovskyi this January.

Atalanta midfielder Ruslan Malinovskyi headed to Marseille – Get French Football News (getfootballnewsfrance.com)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Well yes, he has scored many goals for Atalanta and most of his goals were extremely powerful screamers from long range with his left foot. Although he has scored a few belters with his right foot as well. Malinovskyi must have one of the most hardest shots in football, he absolutely leathers the ball when he tries to score. Marseille are currently 3rd in the French league and Malinovskyi I think would really compliment their team. His ability to score from midfield, as well as his creative skills, could really help Marseille in terms of gaining crucial results.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Well yes, he has scored many goals for Atalanta and most of his goals were extremely powerful screamers from long range with his left foot. Although he has scored a few belters with his right foot as well. Malinovskyi must have one of the most hardest shots in football, he absolutely leathers the ball when he tries to score. Marseille are currently 3rd in the French league and Malinovskyi I think would really compliment their team. His ability to score from midfield, as well as his creative skills, could really help Marseille in terms of gaining crucial results.

He sort of reminds me of Jairzinho!

Archived