talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Norwich 1-0 Leicester - Friday 28th February, 2020

football forum

Just now, Inti Brian said:

Not sure what you have against Rodgers my man. It's pretty clear he's a short term manager. He'll get you some success in earlier seasons then things will wear off. Jose Mourinho is similar. He's not going to do long term building like Simeone or Klopp.

Pissed away our final year with the best player the club’s had in my lifetime. In fact, we probably would have had him with Klopp if Rodgers wasn’t such a fucking moron.

Tell you what, since I know we really did win the title in 2014 (and last year) and Man Cheaty only kept up with us and beat us with players they got from lying about the sponsorship money they received and were in violation of FFP... I do hate him a bit less because really he ended our title drought.

But he’s also a dickhead that pretty massively fucked up his side that won the title because he’s a bit of a fraud rather than an actual tactician. He can come up with one tactic per side he’s managing, it just seems extra brilliant in Scotland because they’re by far and away the best club there.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pissed away our final year with the best player the club’s had in my lifetime. In fact, we probably would have had him with Klopp if Rodgers wasn’t such a fucking moron.

Tell you what, since I know we really did win the title in 2014 (and last year) and Man Cheaty only kept up with us and beat us with players they got from lying about the sponsorship money they received and were in violation of FFP... I do hate him a bit less because really he ended our title drought.

But he’s also a dickhead that pretty massively fucked up his side that won the title because he’s a bit of a fraud rather than an actual tactician. He can come up with one tactic per side he’s managing, it just seems extra brilliant in Scotland because they’re by far and away the best club there.

Man Cheaty xD

I know where you're coming from. He did overstay his welcome, but he's the sort of manager who will do well for 2 or 3 seasons then things will wear off. Kind of like Mourinho and Ancelotti, although obviously not quite their level.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

Man Cheaty xD

I know where you're coming from. He did overstay his welcome, but he's the sort of manager who will do well for 2 or 3 seasons then things will wear off. Kind of like Mourinho and Ancelotti, although obviously not quite their level.

Yeah except he was supposed to build us up as a long term project. He should never have been appointed as our manager imo, and the only thing I really like about him is that he got sacked and we got Klopp after him.

Archived