• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

The 2023 grid is now complete.

FnJlNEBWIAIs5qD?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like a very strong lineup with several returning drivers and several talented rookies. Oh and of course Nissany. A 28 year old with his 6th season in F2 :dam:

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

The 2023 grid is now complete.

FnJlNEBWIAIs5qD?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like a very strong lineup with several returning drivers and several talented rookies. Oh and of course Nissany. A 28 year old with his 6th season in F2 :dam:

DAMS! 💪

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'll be cheering for Pourchaire and Doohan, with an interest in Maloney and Bearman. 

I'm a fan of Iwasa! He was always spectular in the races I've seen him in. And obviously because I like Charles, I'm going to have an eye on how his brother will do. I do hear he's a bit of a torpedo though. xD

And because of his story, I'm going to be cheering for Correa too. But I do like Pourchaire as well. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I'm a fan of Iwasa! He was always spectular in the races I've seen him in. And obviously because I like Charles, I'm going to have an eye on how his brother will do. I do hear he's a bit of a torpedo though. xD

And because of his story, I'm going to be cheering for Correa too. But I do like Pourchaire as well. 

Yeah Iwasa is cool, an exciting driver to watch! Arthur Leclerc is a pretty good driver, but he does have those "I am stupid" moments from time to time, it probably runs in the family xD 

I do hope Pourchaire wipes the floor with everyone. There are several other drivers I like too, but he's also a part of Sauber so that's another reason... And he was extremely unlucky last season.

Just now, nudge said:

but he does have those "I am stupid" moments from time to time, it probably runs in the family xD 

That family is so talented and good looking that god added clumsiness to their repertoire to even it out a bit. xD

Archived