talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crysencio Summerville - Leeds to Palace/Liverpool

• Administrator

If Eze leaves the Eagles...

Crystal Palace will move for Leeds attacker Crysencio Summerville if they lose Michael Olise or Eberechi Eze this summer.

Palace have long-standing interest in the Dutchman, who scored 20 goals and registered nine assists in the Championship this season. And he remains on their radar, though sources only anticipate the Eagles to swoop if one of their star men are sold.

Liverpool too, have scouted the ex-Feyenoord man and there is a chance he could be sold before June 30 when Leeds will submit their financial records.

The 22-year-old is valued at around £30m and Daniel Farke's side may be forced to cash in due to Financial Fair Play regulations after missing out on promotion following defeat to Southampton in the Championship play-off final.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-transfer-news-leeds-32935637

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

I'm resigned to the fact he'll go but what really, really grinds with me is how Leeds never play hard ball enough and get what the player is worth.

Traditionally, We tend to buckle and give our assets away too easy and for a guy who won best the Player of the Year award in the league and have the numbers he's had, still all at only 22, so he's going to get better, I can just see us giving him away cheaply.

What annoys me more is when I see what others seem to sell players for and there's no doubt, Summerville will make that step up no problem so we must be vigalent.

I saw Palace were linked to Job Bellingham and Sunderland were wanting £20m. I mean jesus, he's done nothing to warrent that and we're talking about a player whose shown to be a level above him for sure so £30m just feels too low to me. That's a bargain in this day and age. Ideally I'd want another £10m. Can't see it.

Edited by Lucas

• 2 weeks later...