Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Euro 2020 Ticketing Scheme

Reasonably priced, if most are a little more expensive than the last Euro’s. 

I’m going to apply for some of the Wembley tickets. I was going to go for the group stages and round of 16 game but priced at less than £100, I’m tempted to apply for the Final as well. 

I do fancy doing a game in Europe during the Euro’s, too, though I don’t know if I will now. Did fancy Budapest, Amsterdam or Bilbao. 

6 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Reasonably priced, if most are a little more expensive than the last Euro’s. 

I’m going to apply for some of the Wembley tickets. I was going to go for the group stages and round of 16 game but priced at less than £100, I’m tempted to apply for the Final as well. 

I do fancy doing a game in Europe during the Euro’s, too, though I don’t know if I will now. Did fancy Budapest, Amsterdam or Bilbao. 

Likewise. Don't think it'll harm to at least apply. Prices don't seem that bad for a major international tournament.

Was in the queue all afternoon for tickets, just got through and there’s absolutely nothing left in London for anyone that is sane and won’t pay stupid prices. Shame.