talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leonardo Campana to Wolves

Very good striker who could do a good job in the UK. Has a bright future.

Currently plays in his native Ecuador. He reached the U20 World Cup semi finals a year ago, and won the U20 Sudamericano. Though as far as I know he's still not a full starter for Barcelona SC, so this could be an interesting move.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Vader said:

Very good striker who could do a good job in the UK. Has a bright future.

Currently plays in his native Ecuador. He reached the U20 World Cup semi finals a year ago, and won the U20 Sudamericano. Though as far as I know he's still not a full starter for Barcelona SC, so this could be an interesting move.

Wolves fans react as Tim Spiers relays Leonardo Campana transfer news

Wolves are set to make their first signing of the transfer window on Monday and fans have been reacting to the news on social media.

According to a report from EFE, Barcelona SC striker Leonardo Campana is to join the club next week.

The 19-year-old won’t be available until February though as he will travel to Colombia to participate in the pre-Olympic Championship for his nation, Ecuador.

FOOTBALLFANCAST

Hope it goes better than their Cutrone experiment. Although Cutrone's only really had that one bright season tbh - so maybe that's an issue of form being temporary and class being permanent... and him just having a bit of good form while not being all that good.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hope it goes better than their Cutrone experiment. Although Cutrone's only really had that one bright season tbh - so maybe that's an issue of form being temporary and class being permanent... and him just having a bit of good form while not being all that good.

Campana is way better than Cutrone ever was in my opinion and he's actually got a decent body for European clashes. By this I mean that he's stronger and taller than your average South American. He was key in getting Ecuador to the U20 World Cup semi-finals and is overall a very decent player.

Personally I can't help but see this as a long term replacement for Raul Jimenez for when he eventually makes the jump to a bigger club. 

Archived