Southampton 2-2 Leicester - Wednesday 1st December, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.30

Live on Amazon Prime Video

1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png        VS     image.png

Last 3 Meetings
30/04/2021 - Southampton 1-1 Leicester
18/04/2021 - Leicester 1-0 Southampton (FA Cup)
16/01/2021 - Leicester 2-0 Southampton

Recent Form
Southampton - LLWWL
Leicester - WWLDD

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Same starting line up as last 2 games. Don't mind that as it helps with momentum and consistency. 

Just hope the back up players and subs are ready to slot in. Also a busy period coming up (9 games this month) so squad will definitely be used sparingly. 

• Subscriber

Put 2-2 on predictions. Game went similarly to how I thought it would. We have at least picked up some of our flair going forward again and it's largely because Maddison has been for probably the third game in a row our best player - really impressed by how he's turned it on.

Absolutely sick to death of the defending though. It's every fucking game either a corner or just general softness. I maintain Soumare is well off it and a way off being good enough to start - don't think you're taking any risk at this point by giving Dewsbury-Hall a run of games, as he looked better for me tonight.

Just a really mediocre result in what's looking an increasingly mediocre season.

• The title was changed to Southampton 2-2 Leicester - Wednesday 1st December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived