talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Burnley 2-0 Southampton - Thursday 21st April, 2022

football forum

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm so tired of correcting this. The Liverpool connection doesn't even get close to the top five reasons. But I've written enough essays on Rafael Benitez before, during and after his time at the club detailing exactly why his appointment was an absolute clanger by our owner. 

But what will be, will be. If we end up in the Championship then Farhad Moshiri has to shoulder the lion's share of the blame but he's obviously not accountable to anyone because the football club is essentially his toy, just like all football clubs pretty much are toys to someone somewhere nowadays. Just unlucky for us that the one who picked us up off the shelf is off his absolute fucking head. But when things are so far out of the control of the fans, you just have to try and tell yourself it's only football even if the whims of a lunatic like Moshiri inflict upon your club something unthinkable like relegation, administration, whatever. We wouldn't be the first and we won't be the last.

you could be grateful it's not Ashley

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, LFCMike said:

There was a Burnley fan on a Liverpool podcast that I've just been listening to and she mentioned about rumours of Dyche falling out with McNeil and Cornet

Not sure where they get all the info from but id like to know. 

Who knows maybe he did. One things for sure he wasn't sacked because of it Mcneil not been we happy since his debut 

Archived