Fantasy EFL

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I like the club feature too. 5x per season seems fair.

Odd format but I guess that's down to being used to a format used in every other fantasy football game of picking 11 players. 

The layout on phone is horrible and not great to use. Much better on PC/laptop. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I quite like that it changes week by week as well and you’re not tied into a squad with only a couple of changes each week. 

Will give this a go, I think it will keep me more interested than the Premier League equivalent. 

Agreed. Also that it's split across the 3 EFL leagues. 

Just hope it doesn't lead to people picking players from the top side in the Championship all the time. Perhaps they'll introduce budgets at some point.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Agreed. Also that it's split across the 3 EFL leagues. 

Just hope it doesn't lead to people picking players from the top side in the Championship all the time. Perhaps they'll introduce budgets at some point.

They could do that or a limit of 3 players from any one league so that there is a variety to it. 

• Subscriber

They were originally going to have a weighted system with Championship scoring lower points than the same outcome for a League Two player but looks like that was never implemented in the end.

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

They were originally going to have a weighted system with Championship scoring lower points than the same outcome for a League Two player but looks like that was never implemented in the end.

That would have been daft, IMO. If they want to make sure people are using a spread of players, all they need to do is say that you must have a minimum of 1x League One and 1x League Two players in your 7 man squad. 

I like the prize for the winner.

However they've got a lot of players wrong. Doughty a midfielder but Ogbene a forward, Scott Twine at Hull despite him playing for Bristol City in the second half of last season, player 111 at Birmingham, Jack Clarke's a forward but Patrick Roberts a midfielder, Summerville and Gnonto are forwards but Dan James is a midfielder, Mason-Clark is a forward but Sakamoto is a midfielder, Sainz and Rowe are forwards but Fassnacht is a midfielder, and the list goes on.

I'm going to stick to Gaffr and give there Super League game a try.