Jordan Mutch Joins Vancouver Whitecaps

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, Cannabis said:

He was class for Las Palmas. 

@Dan

Superb memory. Him and Ivo Maric were a lovely pairing. Adama Traore and Carlos Acuna out wide with Rescaldani and Hanke up front. A lovely side.

On 03/03/2018 at 18:14, Dan said:

Superb memory. Him and Ivo Maric were a lovely pairing. Adama Traore and Carlos Acuna out wide with Rescaldani and Hanke up front. A lovely side.

Every time I've heard of Las Palmas I've thought of Jordan Mutch because of that diary. The ridiculous image of that fat balding man bombing up and down in those hot conditions against some of the quickest players in the world has never left me.

• Subscriber
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

Every time I've heard of Las Palmas I've thought of Jordan Mutch because of that diary. The ridiculous image of that fat balding man bombing up and down in those hot conditions against some of the quickest players in the world has never left me.

xD I try to remember my teams every now and then without looking it up. I seem to remember Yaya Banana being really good for me in defence as well.

What a side that was. Spooky though, Las Palmas then got promoted in very similar circumstances to the way I went up, and then stayed up in very similar circumstances to the way I stayed up. They're an Adama Traore loan move away from European contention.

Archived