talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ben Marshall Signs for Norwich City

Millwall are in early talks to bring Ben Marshall back to the club next season.

The winger joined the Lions from Wolves on loan in January and helped them secure an eighth-place finish in the Sky Bet Championship - their highest league standing since 2002.

Marshall, who has two years left on his deal at Wolves, scored three goals and provided six assists in 17 appearances for Neil Harris' side.

• The title was changed to Ben Marshall - Returning to Millwall?
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very happy with Ben Marshall although 4 years sounds like a long contract, a year too long for me.

Teemu Pukki is the other guy we've signed. Some might know him from this years FIFA where he was good or his failed spell at Celtic. He's had a mixed career but his most recent spell at Bronby brought 1:2 goal ratio over about 100 games. Reports i've read suggest he struggled with the physicality of the Scottish league which worries me. We'll see, he should be confident coming off a very good season and must be better than Oliviera.

We have also signed highly rated Borussia Dortmund right back Felix Passlack. I won't pretend I know much about him but he seems very highly rated and it's been seen as a bit of a coup. The sighning is probably the end of another high earner, Ivo Pinto.

Season long loan btw

Technically very good but very inconsistent and his attitude can be questioned at times. He will have an outstanding game then be very average for the next 8-10.  Never has or will fulfil his potential sadly - Championship is his level.

59 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

Technically very good but very inconsistent and his attitude can be questioned at times. He will have an outstanding game then be very average for the next 8-10.  Never has or will fulfil his potential sadly - Championship is his level.

Yeah i've read about his questionable attitude and that would go towards explaining the multiple clubs he's had as Smiley pointed out. When i've seen him play i've been impressed, but that's looking at him from the outside. When he plays for your club you obviously scrutinise players more and also see there bad games. What do you think is his best position?

Archived