talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jon Walters Joins Ipswich Town on Loan

football forums

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happy with this before Sunday. This cunt will be up for it but I’ll also enjoy calling him a cunt.

he was Ipswich’s second choice after Jerome who turned them down because of his links to us. Fucking hero that man. 

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Not happy with this before Sunday. This cunt will be up for it but I’ll also enjoy calling him a cunt.

he was Ipswich’s second choice after Jerome who turned them down because of his links to us. Fucking hero that man. 

I can't stand the guy either. Not just because he played for the dingles but because when he was a youth player with us he stole from his teammates. 

39 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

I can't stand the guy either. Not just because he played for the dingles but because when he was a youth player with us he stole from his teammates. 

Bit of a grudge to hold against a 34 year old over something that happened when he was 18?

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Bit of a grudge to hold against a 34 year old over something that happened when he was 18?

Not really when you consider he has been a dingle for a while too. Bit of a shit thing to do also, nick off your teammates. 

8 hours ago, Danny said:

Brentford don't have a proper rival. You won't understand real hatred. It runs deep

4 hours ago, roversgirl said:

Not really when you consider he has been a dingle for a while too. Bit of a shit thing to do also, nick off your teammates. 

No I get it him playing for Burnley, hate him all you want. But hating him cos he nicked something nearly 20 years ago, bit over the top. Did he block the toilets as well and not clear it?

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Brentford don't have a proper rival. You won't understand real hatred. It runs deep

We don't have one specific rival no, but in 1967 one of them tried to buy the club and the ground out so they would have a new ground and we would cease to exist. For fans of that era the hatred can't get any deeper and that has definitely been passed down.

But my point was less about him playing for Burnley, I understand that. The point about him thieving as a teenager was just a weird thing to hang onto seeing as he only went on to play for Burnley 17 years later and made 3 appearances.

Archived