talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

BoJack Horseman

football forum

Nearly finished the first series, was howling at “Neil McBeal the Navy Seal” did he have dibs? Did he fuck! 

Having the bear protesting with the sign “this is unbearable” was genius that convinced me this could be the greatest comedy cartoon of all time. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Nearly finished the first series, was howling at “Neil McBeal the Navy Seal” did he have dibs? Did he fuck! 

Having the bear protesting with the sign “this is unbearable” was genius that convinced me this could be the greatest comedy cartoon of all time. 

I love that someone else on this forum finally likes Bojack enough to give him the thread he deserves. 

Season Five is out in a couple of weeks, in the meantime let me know any further highlights you find from this great show :D.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I love that someone else on this forum finally likes Bojack enough to give him the thread he deserves. 

Season Five is out in a couple of weeks, in the meantime let me know any further highlights you find from this great show :D.

I thought there was already a thread. Maybe it was on the old forum. I love it anyway. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

I thought there was already a thread. Maybe it was on the old forum. I love it anyway. 

Class, I'll wait for FiB to get up to date before mentioning my favourite moments from the first four seasons.

• Subscriber

Halfway through the new season. Parts have been vintage Bojack Horseman and a small minority of parts have been a bit meh.

My favourite part of the season so far has actually been the use of the word Slunt as an insult. Totally insignificant to anyone with a life but to me it was hilarious because somehow I've never heard it before.

Season Five on the whole, very solid so far in my opinion. Loved

the whole Hollywoo stars getting interviewed about why Bojack was offended by that new co star of his and also the whole Todd fiasco in episode three at his asexual girlfriends family gathering. P.s. sorry if I fuck up the spoiler tags I'm pretty battered.

Archived