talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kevin Grosskreutz 'sacked' by Stuttgart

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/kevin-grosskreutz-sacked-stuttgart-just-9956239

Kevin Grosskreutz 'sacked' by Stuttgart... just hours after being attacked on night out

It is alleged the right back had fallen out with coaching staff at the German club and the late night out was the last straw

88205346_1488286337-768x432.jpg

Germany World Cup winner Kevin Grosskreutz has been axed by Stuttgart - hours after suffering a sickening attack.

Defender Grosskreutz was left with gruesome serious head injuries when he was jumped by yobs on a night out in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

But while still lying in his hospital bed less than three days after the incident he was sacked by his club during a two-hour meeting.

It is believed Grosskreutz had fallen out with boss Hannes Wolf and his backroom staff since his summer move from Galatasaray.
The former Borussia Dortmund ace was allegedly out drinking with three players from Stuttgart's under 17 squad - although Wolf has disputed the rumour.

At around 2:15am a brawl broke out before Grosskreutz bashed the back of his head on the pavement.

His four attackers are all aged between 16 and 19 and were caught by police following the incident
Wolf said on Thursday: "When you see him, you know that much more could have happened.

"He is lucky that he can not sustain lasting damage. He has not killed anyone, no crime has begun. Therefore, one should be very careful if he is now condemned. "

Club president Wolfgand Dietrich added: "Of course, this is a problem for us all, also for Kevin Grosskreutz. You can not go to the agenda. We are discussing intensively, we want to decide as quickly as possible."

Grosskreutz, who has been linked with Liverpool, has made 17 appearances for the second tier side - who are five points clear at the top of the table.

I know we already discussed it in the other place, but we have to get this place going somehow :P

So, apparently he visited a brothel with U-18 players from Stuttgart, which is probably more of the reason why he was sacked. Why a 28 year old hangs out with teens is beyond me anyway. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laugh everytime I see 'World Cup Winner' next to his name. Fuck me, he did as much for Germany as I did. xD

Could've been introducing them to a world of sex and honey, sometimes teens need a little guidance.

Archived