talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Wednesday 26th December, 2018

football forum

I don't think there's too much wrong with an exasperated outburst from a manager after a clearly poor refereering decision, it's only natural. However, there is a real issue with the likes of Mark Hughes, Neil Warnock harping on about the officials in nearly every game and I'm glad there are punishments for it, if only for how boring it is to listen to. I've always felt blaming the referee, except in very rare circumstances, is the last refuge of the deserving loser.

Likewise the better managers like Ferguson, Mourinho*, who bleated about officials after nearly every loss, came across as just pure sore losers, if not bullies at times, apparently that's the 'winning mentality' but it just seems like they're bellends to me.

*When he was good*

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Oh yeah, I am in no way defending people like Mark Hughes. He's the model joke manager for me, achieved very little as a manager, somehow keeps getting PL jobs despite this, comes across as very dislikeable and has according to Mark Hughes, never lost a game because of anything that was to do with him.

Archived