Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Peru vs Paraguay - Friday 22nd March, 2019

Too bad it's not in Atlanta, I might go. 

Vamos Paraguay! 

football forum

I think we have a 5 game winstreak against these? We might be on a bad run but I still think we'll win this game. Paraguay don't have a style that bothers us like Colombia and Ecuador do. 

I'd go with this

Gallese

Advincula - Santamaria - Abram - Trauco

Yotun - Tapia

Polo - Cueva - Flores

Da Silva

Will be much more interested in Villalba gets a nod. 

But of course, with Miguel, there is always hope!

football forum
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Will be much more interested in Villalba gets a nod. 

But of course, with Miguel, there is always hope!

Almiron has been shite every single time he's worn the Albiroja. The Romero brothers have been the most impactful in recent years. Derlis Gonzalez too but he's disappeared off the radar. We'll see if things change here.

football forum

Starts in 10 minutes.

I think we put out a good lineup, but I would have preferred Santamaria over Araujo

football forum

Winning 1-0 at half time. We look good, but as per with Paraguay they can create a goal out of nothing.

football forum

We won 1-0 but I didn't comment last night because there was nothing to comment about. Dull as owt game. Cueva is key to this team, to think some people here don't want him all cos he missed a pen at the World Cup.

football forum

I'm so glad I didn't start a thread for our game vs El Salvador. They had 1 shot all game and somehow managed to win 2-0. I will admit, it would have been funny as shit if we lost with 0 shots and it almost did happen until they scored a last minute goal. The best part of the game was that the Salvadorian crowd went mad as if they beat Brazil or some world renowed football nation. For their second goal, the scorer took of his shirt and tried to do the Messi thing where he held it up with 1 hand. It was embarrassing.

Anyways, we are a shadow of what we were about a year ago. 

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 07:27, Grizzly21 said:

I'm so glad I didn't start a thread for our game vs El Salvador. They had 1 shot all game and somehow managed to win 2-0. I will admit, it would have been funny as shit if we lost with 0 shots and it almost did happen until they scored a last minute goal. The best part of the game was that the Salvadorian crowd went mad as if they beat Brazil or some world renowed football nation. For their second goal, the scorer took of his shirt and tried to do the Messi thing where he held it up with 1 hand. It was embarrassing.

Anyways, we are a shadow of what we were about a year ago. 

Lol, what the fuck?