talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Share Split - 26.03.19

football forum

All announcements have been made and players values are going to be divisible by three. 

Selfishly, I’d have liked a four times split but three is pretty good still and some players values are going to be very appealing. 

Anyone who’s on the Index, what are your plans going to be post share split? Any players you’re eyeing up?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/03/2019 at 11:21, Smiley Culture said:

All announcements have been made and players values are going to be divisible by three. 

Selfishly, I’d have liked a four times split but three is pretty good still and some players values are going to be very appealing. 

Anyone who’s on the Index, what are your plans going to be post share split? Any players you’re eyeing up?

I've not changed anything...sticking with my strategy. In the short term they're dropping a bit because everyone's getting on the big boys, but the bottom end will have its rise sooner or later.

@Smiley Culture and @Dan are your portfolios on the up? Did you change anything in anticipation?

Tonight is the night. The market closes at midnight and opens again at 6am.

I’ve not got a portfolio. I binned it in about September/October but I’ve been lured back. Needed money for other things and it coincided with the announcement of the SS, so I didn’t bother putting money in. I’m gunna deposit some money tonight and grab some players tomorrow morning. 

23 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I’ve not got a portfolio. I binned it in about September/October but I’ve been lured back. Needed money for other things and it coincided with the announcement of the SS, so I didn’t bother putting money in. I’m gunna deposit some money tonight and grab some players tomorrow morning. 

You've already missed the rises. Pogba for example has risen about £1.30 in the last 7 days. Waiting until after the split makes no sense.

That is unless you're betting on the lower priced players closing the gap after the split. Looking at my players who have been falling as people free up funds for the top end, that would be a decent plan.

• Subscriber

Mine have gone up a bit yeah. I've spent a bit of money on Youri Tielemans too as I think he's showing signs of the top player he was once touted. He's been a breath of fresh air at Leicester so far. I worry we're just an advert for him though.

Archived