talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luuk de Jong - Sevilla Interested

PSV Striker is close to joining Sevilla.

The 28-year-old has been linked with a move to Mexican side Monterrey this summer but it appears an adventure in Spain is more likely.

According to ED, Sevilla have contacted PSV to tell them of their interest and are ready to pay between €10-15 million for the forward.

PSV are hoping to tie down their striker to a new deal until 2022 but De Jong is open to a departure to Spain.

Any deal would see De Jong’s former club Borussia Mönchengladbach receive a small percentage of the fee.

• The title was changed to Luuk de Jong - Sevilla Interested
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15535868-0-image-a-68_1562079226276.jpg

Holland international Luuk de Jong has moved to Sevilla from PSV Eindhoven in a €15-million (£13.5m) deal, signing a four-year contract, the Dutch club said on Tuesday.

De Jong, 28, has scored 112 goals in 204 matches for PSV over the last five seasons in the Dutch topflight.

During that time PSV won three league titles, with De Jong also finishing as the joint top scorer in last season's Dutch league with 28 goals.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

To be honest I don't know much about Luuk de Jong. How good is he @Panna King?

He is a good target man who holds the ball up very well, this will be his last big move as he already had a spell at Newcastle and in Germany also which didn't go very well. 

3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

He is a good target man who holds the ball up very well, this will be his last big move as he already had a spell at Newcastle and in Germany also which didn't go very well. 

Monchi is saying "watch this signing". It'll be interesting.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Monchi is saying "watch this signing". It'll be interesting.

Well he has been good for PSV over the last few seasons, depends if Sevilla use de Jong the right way then he could be a hit.

1 minute ago, Panna King said:

Well he has been good for PSV over the last few seasons, depends if Sevilla use de Jong the right way then he could be a hit.

I hope he enjoys 40+ degrees centigrade then! xD

I'd like to see who he's going to be partnering up front... Sevilla seem to be setting up for a very traditional English style setup for next season.

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I hope he enjoys 40+ degrees centigrade then! xD

I'd like to see who he's going to be partnering up front... Sevilla seem to be setting up for a very traditional English style setup for next season.

They have sold Promes and Ben Yedder is set to leave. 

• The topic was locked

Archived