talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Keylor Navas - En Route to Paris Saint-Germain?

football forum

NINTCHDBPICT000512069389-e1566463995670.

Real Madrid's Costa Rican goalkeeper Keylor Navas has apparently told the club to let him go and that his destiantion will be Paris Saint-Germain who have offered him great personal terms (What! Talking to the player before the owning club??? This is surely tapping... ;)) and has decided he doesn't want to continue in the uncertainty of who is or isn't the first team keeper at Real Madrid. The sure thing is that Navas has had considerably better performances for the club than Thibaut Courtois since the Belgian arrived in Madrid.

So, supposedly PSG have come knocking and Navas would like to try his hand at this new adventure.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not blame him one bit. I feel like he's one of the most underrated keepers in the world, yet RM keep trying their hand with other keepers. 

I can't think of why on earth someone would consider Courtois a better keeper than Navas...honestly boggles my mind. Courtois might of have a good world cup, but he was also on an elite team, with an elite defense to help out.

14 minutes ago, Eco said:

Can not blame him one bit. I feel like he's one of the most underrated keepers in the world, yet RM keep trying their hand with other keepers. 

I can't think of why on earth someone would consider Courtois a better keeper than Navas...honestly boggles my mind. Courtois might of have a good world cup, but he was also on an elite team, with an elite defense to help out.

Navas also done what Courtois did in the previous World Cup where we also have to consider both countries and squads by comparison on that stage.

Navas has been an optimum performer for Real Madrid since he's been there although one must also be critical where it's there and last season he did have some dodgy moments that were very highlighted but then again so did Courtois, moreso!

The issue here is that Thibaut Courtois was signed as a "Galactico" by Florentino Pérez and although Keylor Navas was also signed by the same president, he was always questioned as you say for some unknown reason.

• The topic was locked

Archived