Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Football Manager 2020

Yeah, the Cambodia Youth Only has beaten me. It's just too difficult and I've stagnated massively.

For now, I'm going to use Regionalliga club in Bavaria known as Rain. Gonna lead them to glory.

Rain didn't work out. So I took their similar in Berliner AK.

Everything was panning out as I wanted it, then we lost on the final matchday and bottled the title.

723989163af3ad2f68bc26a654aa4a50.png

How do you manage to amass 96 points, scoring 91 goals, across a season, finish (deservedly) second and go on to lose a play-off final 5-1? 

Gobsmacked by how mentally weak this Dagenham & Redbridge side are. 

Third season coming up with these now. We’ve made progress but I’m just worried now by how damaging that defeat at Wembley could be. 

About to bottle it a 2nd season in a row. We were 11 points clear at one point and am about to lose the league title again :( 

3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

How do you manage to amass 96 points, scoring 91 goals, across a season, finish (deservedly) second and go on to lose a play-off final 5-1? 

Gobsmacked by how mentally weak this Dagenham & Redbridge side are. 

Join the club.

I'll post my final result in a second, but I find it utterly pathetic that we've thrown this away 2 years in a row.

This game is like heroin. You can’t stay away. A shitshow of epic proportions in a play-off final and a few hours later I’m 3/3 from the new season. 

• Upvote 1

Got Bolton promoted in the end and quite comfortably. Could have gone tits up as I lost Mutch on the final day of the transfer window as his £2.2m release clause was activated, but managed to get Joe Williams from Wigan, who was as good as Mutch and cost around £1.2m, so good deal all round. 

Signed a young 18 year old for free whose already looking like a star in the making. Sold Olsson due to him getting on and his wages being quite high.

Weir, who didn't play much last season, is surplus to requirements and has also been sold. 

Hobbs has now retired but barely played, while Abate will retire this season. Hoping to try and loan Brewster and Verlinden for a third consecutive season as they've been key for me. Got a few players who should make the step up but the depth is poor, especially up front. 

We just had to beat Lorient on the final day to win the league 😤

On 05/04/2020 at 20:47, Smiley Culture said:

This game is like heroin. You can’t stay away. A shitshow of epic proportions in a play-off final and a few hours later I’m 3/3 from the new season. 

This. Over and over. Being indoors has really made me appreciate how good this game is.