talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Championship - Promotion Run-In

football forum

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

You know what's funny, I couldn't really give a shit about Forest all season. Might have thought cos they were comfortable in playoffs it didn't really bother me. Not played them in years so they were just, 'there'. There as a club in the Championship possibly coming up. 

But I think since @Eco picked them up it's become hilarious how much they've fucked it up. Like, royally fucked it up. xD . Reason I say that is cos he's great and has taken everything in stride, not rattled and just gone with the ride, given as good as he gets. But yesterday. Oh man. Seeing it play out, goal after goal. Both in Nottingham and in Reading. Great stuff. 

Anyway, this cracked me up. :D

Cheers mate. It was fun going back and forth. I stated from the start that my dream scenario would be Leeds and Forest going up. Well, Leeds did their part....

But Forest...oh my.

Watching this video made me laugh, and it certainly reminds me of my post to @Michael about it. Yesterday was crazy, but Forest have had this in the bag for MONTHS and have gone weeks with just needing a point to secure promotion.

It'll go down as likely the worst collapse I will ever witness.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived