The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Mpache

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/01/2021 at 05:45, Harry said:

What is your favourite day of the week?

Who would you say is the prettiest woman you've ever seen?

What is your best decade for music?

What's your favourite season of the year, and why?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Have you ever tried to get on a television gameshow like jeopardy, price is right etc?

After being in Canada does high altitude in done parts of Peru take time to get used to?

Do you have a dog? If not, would you get one, and what breed would it be?

1. I don't have one, cos I do nothing every day of my life. So everyday feels the same to me xD

2. I'll go with Jana Gutierrez again.

3. In Spanish, the 2000's. I enjoy old Salsa a lot and some old Argentine rock songs are awesome, but Bachata is a wonderful genre that has evolved into something even better when Aventura ruled the world. Even now, I'd say Romeo Santos has made better songs on a solo career. In English, probably the 1970's or the 1990's. 2010's was a lot better than the 2000's especially after a rough start to the decade, but it ended strongly.

4. Spring, because it's the only time of the year I can go out in shorts when it's 10 degrees. It's weird to do that in fall! In Peru though I prefer the winter as I like the vibe the weather gives off and 16 degrees is perfect for me.

5. Too many to name, I've been publicly humiliated more than I can count :( 

6. I have not.

7. It took acclimatizing when I lived in Peru anyways cos I lived on the coast. So when I went to cities in altitude like Cusco it took a couple days to feel normal. I've been up to 5000 metres above sea level and it makes me develop a headache immediately. Not easy.

8. I do. His name is Fyre, he's a Norwegian Elkhound :) 

• The topic was locked

Archived