talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 3-0 Sheff Utd - Monday 15th February, 2021

football forums

• Administrator

Kick-off 18.00

Live on BT Sport

1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png      VS     220px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Recent Form
West Ham - LDWLW
Sheff Utd - WLWLW

Last 3 Meetings
22/11/2020 - Sheff Utd 0-1 West Ham
10/01/2020 - Sheff Utd 1-0 West Ham
26/10/2019 - West Ham 1-1 Sheff Utd

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to West Ham 1-0 Sheff Utd - Monday 15th February, 2021
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can anyone explain how Basham wasn’t sent off? I mean, if you’re giving red cards to Luiz et al for accidental contact, how does he stay on the pitch for that?

Slid in 'for the ball' even though it was cynical and quite obvious what he was doing. I don't agree with it, but it is the rule. 

Luiz made no attempt for the ball, whereas I guess it could be argued Basham was, even if it was overly physical...

I saw a bit of this earlier after work and to be honest, 3-0 was quite harsh on the Blades. West Ham just soaked up pressure and were pretty clinical.

Sheffield United had a lot of good play but when it comes to final quality and cutting edge, it's just not there.

Between McGoldrick, Sharp and McBurnie, none of them really strike fear into the opposition.

• The title was changed to West Ham 3-0 Sheff Utd - Monday 15th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived