talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eternals

football forum

• Subscriber

The latest MCU movie. Has anyone seen it?

I was initially impressed and was enjoying it, but I found myself more confused as the film went on. I feel as though there were many plot holes. 

There’s a big plot hole as to why they never got involved when Ultron was having his way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

All it really was is a setup for another Marvel movie. Characters were bland, the finale was weird and overall I felt like they could have been a side-cast in another movie and that would have had just the same kind of effect this whole movie did. 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Cicero said:

It was ass. 

Aye on the whole it was disappointing, especially in comparison to the standard we're used to with these movies.

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

All it really was is a setup for another Marvel movie. Characters were bland, the finale was weird and overall I felt like they could have been a side-cast in another movie and that would have had just the same kind of effect this whole movie did. 

What was it a setup for? Most Marvel movies do setup for another movie to be fair. xD

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Aye on the whole it was disappointing, especially in comparison to the standard we're used to with these movies.

What was it a setup for? Most Marvel movies do setup for another movie to be fair. xD

Black Knight to the new Blade movie and then for the other bit it will tie into a Guardians movie in all probability with space being the master theme here. Then you have all the new groups coming up with Ms. Marvel and whatever they plan to do there. This is why the new FF4 will be the lynchpin in how it all plays out. 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Black Knight to the new Blade movie and then for the other bit it will tie into a Guardians movie in all probability with space being the master theme here. Then you have all the new groups coming up with Ms. Marvel and whatever they plan to do there. This is why the new FF4 will be the lynchpin in how it all plays out. 

Mehhhh. Everything is downhill after RDJ left, for me. You will never beat the original Avengers and their storylines. Any films/stories without any of that bunch i will be very surprised if it's of a high standard. I am looking forward to Doctor Strange 2 in how that plays out.  

Harry Styles as Star Fox at the end xD All i think of is the legendary SNES games, Starwing and Starfox. xD

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Mehhhh. Everything is downhill after RDJ left, for me. You will never beat the original Avengers and their storylines. Any films/stories without any of that bunch i will be very surprised if it's of a high standard. I am looking forward to Doctor Strange 2 in how that plays out.  

Harry Styles as Star Fox at the end xD All i think of is the legendary SNES games, Starwing and Starfox. xD

Yeah I think Marvel/Disney missed a trick there by not trying to keep that cast running but hey they have this magic button called the Multiverse they can hit at any time. Personally, I am looking forward to what they plan to do with Sony and the X-Men, there is so much potential there for a very good set of movies and its all been thrown away.

Archived