talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gabriel Jesus' Ownership

He was picked by 10/12 of Managers in our league and collected two points against the mighty Palace.

What was your reason for picking him? The 70%+ Ownership too scary? Too good value? Arsenal's fixtures too tempting? No other good strikers? Better midfielders/defenders from other clubs?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Too good value. I don't even look at who else owns him or percentages of it in that much detail. I just think he'll bag plenty of points and at 8.5m it could be a bargain. 

Let alone they play us next week at home, Jesus first game there. He'll bag a debut goal or two, I'm 99% sure of it. 

Him only costing 8.5m as opposed to other star strikers at 9.5m+ means it would make sense to play him as well as good value-for-money defenders or midfielders. 

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Too good value. I don't even look at who else owns him or percentages of it in that much detail. I just think he'll bag plenty of points and at 8.5m it could be a bargain. 

Let alone they play us next week at home, Jesus first game there. He'll bag a debut goal or two, I'm 99% sure of it. 

Him only costing 8.5m as opposed to other star strikers at 9.5m+ means it would make sense to play him as well as good value-for-money defenders or midfielders. 

He's actually only £8m which just further backs up your points.

Archived