talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 11 Fixtures - 15-16th October, 2022

football forum

I don't like the whole "he reacted so it's a red" rule. It was nothing. Worse happens during the game. Precedent has been set for players to get sent off even if there's no contact but it's nonsense. Bamford was also extremely embarrassing pretending he just got shot. Don't even know why Gabriel was booked there.

Nearly was an incorrect penalty decision just like the first one, where there was an offside in the buildup, but thankfully we weren't punished for bad decisions from the referee.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
21 hours ago, 6666 said:

I don't like the whole "he reacted so it's a red" rule. It was nothing. Worse happens during the game. Precedent has been set for players to get sent off even if there's no contact but it's nonsense. Bamford was also extremely embarrassing pretending he just got shot. Don't even know why Gabriel was booked there.

Nearly was an incorrect penalty decision just like the first one, where there was an offside in the buildup, but thankfully we weren't punished for bad decisions from the referee.

Hahah behave yourself. Precedent is set that what Gabriel did is a sending off. Should never have reacted and kicked out like that and he’s very lucky.

First pen was a different phase of play. You’ve been so fortunate with VAR this year - everything going your way 

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Hahah behave yourself. Precedent is set that what Gabriel did is a sending off. Should never have reacted and kicked out like that and he’s very lucky.

First pen was a different phase of play. You’ve been so fortunate with VAR this year - everything going your way 

You're deluded.

I already said that there's precedent set for players to get sent off for that... doesn't mean I should think it makes sense because it doesn't. So fairplay to the referee for exercising common sense.

And your last point makes no sense. They were given the penalty because of VAR (which was incorrect). The penalty being missed was down to Bamford. And we all agree that the shouldn't have been a penalty at the end.

Coming from someone who's a fan of a team that runs on penalty decisions, you really are just projecting.

Just enjoy the terribly shit football your team plays and all the moments of blindness all the officials and the media suffer when it comes to Kane's constant cheating. 👍

Archived