talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hannibal(Amazon)

football forum

• Subscriber

Just started watching this. I pre judged it based on how much I love Anthony Hopkins portrayal of the character, some of my favourite movies. But I’m up to episode 5 and really enjoying it. Anyone watched it?

• The title was changed to Hannibal(Amazon)
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Just started watching this. I pre judged it based on how much I love Anthony Hopkins portrayal of the character, some of my favourite movies. But I’m up to episode 5 and really enjoying it. Anyone watched it?

Is this the same one which used to be on Netflix?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 09/12/2022 at 08:32, MUFC said:

Is this the same one which used to be on Netflix?

It will be, yeah.

Just finished it and I was very impressed. Some fantastic performances from multiple people. Surprised it was cancelled after 3 series but it was due to lower viewership. 

• Subscriber

So this used to be one of my favourite series and Mads Mikkelson just absolutely makes the role his. The ending I did find somewhat satisfying but the latter half of season 3 felt rushed unfortunately and this happens to alot of series when they all of a sudden decide to wrap them up instead of ending with the planned 5ish season arc I think the series originally had. 

• Subscriber
On 19/12/2022 at 17:14, Viva la FCB said:

So this used to be one of my favourite series and Mads Mikkelson just absolutely makes the role his. The ending I did find somewhat satisfying but the latter half of season 3 felt rushed unfortunately and this happens to alot of series when they all of a sudden decide to wrap them up instead of ending with the planned 5ish season arc I think the series originally had. 

Agree with all of this.

Anthony Hopkins is still my favourite Lecter, however I was pleasantly surprised in how much I enjoyed Mads portrayal. 

The final series was unfortunately rushed, it was clear to see. 

Archived