Stefan Ortega to Bayern Munich?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Tommy said:

But I told you so many times. Why can't you remember that should of doesn't exist?

97f85967-aed2-47e8-832e-15a7f8a74527_tex

Fordi jeg ikke bryr meg om å perfeksjonere engelsken min... i can play guitar, can you? we all have different talents. i'm sure you are good at something apart from grammar

Bayern Munich have reportedly held talks with the representatives of Manchester City goalkeeper Stefan Ortega over a potential transfer deal.

Even though he’s only just started his second season at the Etihad Stadium, the 30-year-old has already been linked with a move back to Germany with Bayern, who recently failed in their attempts to lure Kyle Walker to the Allianz Arena.

In a recent Twitter post, journalist Florian Plettenberg had this to say on the situation.

He said: “Excl. News Stefan #Ortega: He’s a new top option for FC Bayern now! Bosses have discussed him.

"Talks with the player’s camp took place in the last days. [Pep] Guardiola, very confident with Ortega; #MCFC considering to extend beyond 2025.

“Decision to join Bayern, up to Ortega. Bayern still wants to replace [Yann] Sommer. Despite of very good performances of [Sven] Ulreich.”

Across his debut season with City, the German featured in all of the club’s FA Cup and Carabao Cup games, as well as two Champions League matches and three Premier League games.