• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2023/24 - [4. Spieltag] - 25-27th August, 2023

football forums

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a few changes in the starting line-up. Johannesson with his starting formation debut, replacing Ao Tanaka. Vermeij in for Ginczek and Engelhardt replaces injured Marcel Sobottka. Looks good on paper. 

15 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

So Schalke won 3 points in 4 games, which is also the best possible result Hertha BSC can get. Know, it's early days and that might be teething issues, still it might indicate themselves declaring promotion favorites was a bit arrogant towards 2:Liga, especially in Hertha's case.:what:

I think Schalke can recover and start to put in more impressive performance. But I agree with you regarding Hertha, they've recently lost Lukebakio, Christensen, Richter and Serdar who have all joined other clubs. Not to mention other important players who left earlier in this summer. I am not too convinced of the Dardai's either, all 4 of them that is. It looks like Hertha will struggle this season, which is contrary to what I thought a few weeks ago when their squad still looked relatively strong.

Very good first half for us. I'm really liking Vermeij upfront. Not only attacking-wise, but he also wins a lot of balls and works hard defensively. Johannesson looks like a real gem as well. Looks like Thioune chose the perfect line-up today. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived