talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga 2023/24 - Matchday 14 - 1-4th December, 2023

football forum

Watched the Real game yesterday, they looked like they lacked depth up front at the beginning of the season and in fairness they still do with Joselu. But Brahim Diaz played really well and is a really good wide addition for them, was a lovely combo with Kroos to take the lead against a packed out defence.

Bellingham seemed infuriated all first half, thought he was gunna get himself sent off. It is such a cheat code that Madrid can be without Tchouameni, Camavinga and Modric and then still stick Kroos in at the base of midfield to dominate play. They’d be so much more dangerous if they had a better option up front than Joselu.

Edited by Danny

• The title was changed to La Liga 2023/24 - Matchday 14 - 1 - 4th December, 2023
  • The title was changed to La Liga 2023/24 - Matchday 14 - 1-4th December, 2023
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Danny said:

That Felix finish was exquisite, really good counter from Barce

He is class when he has his day, but his day isn't often unfortunately. 

He's a frustrating player. The same can be said for Raphinha and Ferrán infact. All 3 have talent but don't demonstrate it anywhere near enough.

I must say, the midfield 3 of Pedri, de Jong and Gundo looked brilliant last night.

Lewandowski should have had a hatrick. 

I must say, the difference Pedri makes is huge. His niggling injury worries mean he misses a chunk of the season, but when he's fully fit and at his best, he is the most important player.

People are obsessed with goal scoring players nowadays and forget the difference makers in midfield who are the ones who control the game. In saying that, goalscorering players are obviously massively important themselves as goals win games and that type of player is actually what Barcelona lack right now.

De Jong is also hugely valuable. Not selling him was certainly not a mistake.

Edited by Carnivore Chris

31 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

He is class when he has his day, but his day isn't often unfortunately. 

He's a frustrating player. The same can be said for Raphinha and Ferrán infact. All 3 have talent but don't demonstrate it anywhere near enough.

I must say, the midfield 3 of Pedri, de Jong and Gundo looked brilliant last night.

Lewandowski should have had a hatrick. 

I must say, the difference Pedri makes is huge. His niggling injury worries mean he misses a chunk of the season, but when he's fully fit and at his best, he is the most important player.

People are obsessed with goal scoring players nowadays and forget the difference makers in midfield who are the ones who control the game.

De Jong is also hugely valuable. Not selling him was certainly not a mistake.

Yeah I’m not sold on Raphinha, he’s a good player, a squad player at best really, but the £50m they spent was desperate.