The better place to talk football.

Norwich City Sign Tim Krul

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Way over the hill. 

With Rui Patricio signing for Wolves, would you back a cheeky bid for John Ruddy?

Yeah not sure what I think of it. Think he did his ACL a few years ago and hasn't played much since. He is still only 30 years old and it was only 3 or 4 years ago when he was still very good.

I think Ruddy will be on massive wages and most prem teams have two established keepers these days, especially clubs with Wolves spending power.

• The topic was unpinned

After giving it some though I’m happy with this, just hope he can stay injury free. He hasn’t played much since doing his ACL.

We need a number 1. Matthews has unfortunately been poor in pre season and McGovern is just fucking useless.

matthews to probably go back out on loan. I’d imagine we are stuck with McGovern till his contract runs out.

Timmy! Timmy Krul! Timmy! Timmy Krul!

Years ago I was once in the car next to him at the traffic lights B|

Hope he can find his feet again. I remember his debut when he was 18 away at Palermo in the UEFA Cup. They were absolutely battering our weakened line up and we came away with a 1-0 win thanks to save after save by Krul. He was instantly born a club hero but it would be a few years and a relegation later before he became #1.

Archived