talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liga MX - México

football forum

8 minutes ago, José said:

Best part is that even though on paper we are the visitors, those cunts are playing in our stadium this year so it's practically another home game for us. (Almost every game is a home game cause we have fans all over the country. 

All you have to do is look at our squad and how many of those players are being called on the regular by their NT... anyone with a proper Brain would realize we have the BEST squad in the western hemisphere.... it's just other latinos hate giving Mexicans or Mexican clubs credit cause of pure jealousy. 

Get over yourself.

You are capable of having the best squad in the Americas but this is not one of them. River Plate, Flamengo, Palmeiras, Internacional and Boca have much better squads. Has nothing to do with not giving Mexican teams credit, has more to do with you not having the best squad.

Castillo, Ibarguen, Roger Martinez and Guido Rodriguez are all back in Mexico because they were useless at a higher level. Seriously stop crying.

I love how you say "anyone with a brain knows this" when you have shown time and time again how brainless you are.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Certainly looks like Leon and America are going to go through. 

I'll be honest, that scoreline you had @José surprised me. I expected more from CA. 

If Pachuca could win that would be fantastic, same goes for Necaxa

Cruz Azul's kryptonite is America. We'll see how the second leg goes. Far from over. Not surprising to me though.

Im annoyed at how hard this is to watch. I saw 5 minutes of yesterday's game and turned it off because of how trash the quality of video was.

1 minute ago, José said:

club America is owned by the a billionare who owns the NT (not officially but he makes the final decisions) and one of the biggest mass media companies in the world, Televisa... club America doesnt buy rejects, they buy who they want :what: you really are clueless. 

That doesn't make you the best squad in the Americas. And FYI, the players I mentioned were rejects at other leagues.

5 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Cruz Azul's kryptonite is America. We'll see how the second leg goes. Far from over. Not surprising to me though.

Im annoyed at how hard this is to watch. I saw 5 minutes of yesterday's game and turned it off because of how trash the quality of video was.

Sounds like a Peruvian problem. There is zero issue with the quality of the videos here in the States, and if I can get my wife to agree, I'm heading over to the Mexico bar to watch Les Leons beat Tijuana. 

35 minutes ago, Eco said:

Sounds like a Peruvian problem. There is zero issue with the quality of the videos here in the States, and if I can get my wife to agree, I'm heading over to the Mexico bar to watch Les Leons beat Tijuana. 

Not a Peruvian problem. Our problem is we don't even broadcast it. So I have to resort to other sources. That's the big issue for me.

21 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Not a Peruvian problem. Our problem is we don't even broadcast it. So I have to resort to other sources. That's the big issue for me.

It'll be better in Canada. 

18 minutes ago, Eco said:

Just kidding. Somehow Tigres advance even though both matches drew 1-1....

Higher in the table.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

That's dumb. 

Not really, it's a good idea because it encourages you to finish as high as possible and not half arse when youve qualified.

10 minutes ago, Eco said:

Great turn and finish there from Cruz and they are up 1-0!

Who's Cruz?

Roque Santa Cruz?

Random Bolivian from Santa Cruz de la Sierra?

La Cruz de Jesus Cristo?

:D 

They are actually going to show Monterrey vs Necaxa here for a change. Fox Sports and ESPN here in South America are the most inconsistent fucks I've seen. They only show certain games if they feel like it. I haven't been able to see this Cruz Azul vs America game, for example, but I will be able to see the next.

Marchesin really saved da best squad in the americas with that last save.

Seriously though what an ending to the game. Cruz Azul shot themselves in the foot trying to smash and grab the game though.

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Marchesin really saved da best squad in the americas with that last save.

Seriously though what an ending to the game. Cruz Azul shot themselves in the foot trying to smash and grab the game though.

I thought you said you couldn't watch it...

3 minutes ago, José said:

Leon is the next victim B|

Vamos por la 14! 

ODIAME MAS!! :what:

I have really enjoyed watching Leon this year and they are the team I hope to win it. 

I guess out of the teams remaining, America are the ones of the worst of form so I'll take it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived