talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Confirmed Transfers

Some interesting late transfers.

Chelsea did have a very good away day at Wolves, but letting Sterling go, the way they have, to Arsenal. And using the squad space that was not really there, for Sancho. It seems like Boelhy still doesn't quite get it. And not quite how things were in the days of Ashley Cole.

McTominay & Gilmour both going to Napoli is probably good for both the players. Not so much Ivan Toney going to Saudi.

Nketiah & Ramsdale both deciding squad filler roles are not for them. I like to see that attitude.

And I feel sure Chiesa will knock in a few stunners. With how many players Liverpool have that will also do so, I'm not sure he will have a significant impact.

And if anyone missed them & is interested, both Iling Junior (Bologna) & Barrenechea (Valencia) are out on loan. The 2 players Villa took from Juve as part of the Douglas Luiz cash in a paper bag deal. I guess with Iling Junior, because Rogers is doing well, Jacob Ramsey is on the bench & Buendia is due to return. Similarly for Barrenechea that Onana has started well, Barkley is on the bench & Kamara is due back.