talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 2-0 Everton - Friday 23rd August, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, carefreeluke said:

Everton will probably sign Lingard next summer, judging by their current squad.

Can tell you've not paid much attention to our recruitment since the total overhaul of our board, director of football and manager just over a year ago.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Everton will probably sign Lingard next summer, judging by their current squad.

Would united sell such a promising young academy graduate with such a bright future ahead of him over the next decade?!

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Would united sell such a promising young academy graduate with such a bright future ahead of him over the next decade?!

I know this is a Lingard's age joke, but I also don't think they would sell him anyway. Him and Rashford are too much of a "look, we haven't lost our identity, please ignore the fact we are using your football club and bleeding it dry for our financial benefit" card for the owners to keep in their back pocket.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I know this is a Lingard's age joke, but I also don't think they would sell him anyway. Him and Rashford are too much of a "look, we haven't lost our identity, please ignore the fact we are using your football club and bleeding it dry for our financial benefit" card for the owners to keep in their back pocket.

It's also another reason to peddle the 'we've got a youth player in our side so we can keep our meaningless record going'. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived