talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forums

21 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Dave @Devil-Dick Willie Random question but do you ever take a break from wrestling? The thing with it is is it never stops. In football you get a break. When you watch a great TV show you get a break. But with wrestling you don't. Do you ever take a break from it for a few weeks or so?

Yeah regularly. I mainly just watch YouTube clips that interest me now. Stories move slow in WWE and the stories are just rubbish in AEW.

Surprisingly the most clips I'm watching of a show at the minute are in Impact. I dont care if John Layfield is old, he could still beat up most of the AEW roster.

6 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Dave @Devil-Dick Willie Random question but do you ever take a break from wrestling? The thing with it is is it never stops. In football you get a break. When you watch a great TV show you get a break. But with wrestling you don't. Do you ever take a break from it for a few weeks or so?

Yeah all the time. Currently I'm taking a break from having a fucking life because it's week 9 of the semester, got 4 subjects plus working 4 days a week. I couldn't watch anything with any regularity at the moment.