talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 7-9th July, 2020

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

How have Flashscore and Skybet said there's only been 1 shot on target?!

Roberts early shot, then the 2 off the line. That makes 3 to me. 

Just now, Stan said:

What a stupid tackle that was. No need. Going away from goal. Just stand up to him xD

At first I thought it was outside the box, so I was shocked when they call a penalty. 

Reviews show it clearly in the box, and like you said, absolutely idiotic. 

Leeds up 1-0 at HT. 

Massively by and far the better team. Stoke have shown little but to see how many guys they can put in their own box. 

Leeds are unlucky not to have more, after a near goal at the beginning of the match and two balls having to be cleared off the line. 

• Administrator

2-0! Costa finishes with ease. Best start for them after HT. Costa even had time to mis-control it because no defender was close to him.

Stoke are fucked. 

What a great move from Leeds, the amount of time and space they gave Costa there was unreal. This might be over, but one more goal for Leeds will SURELY put this to bed. 

• Administrator

3-0! Game over. This could get messy for Stoke if Leeds fancy it, and they should if they want to better West Brom's goal difference.

How much space does Hernandez have xD 

• Administrator

Another nice goal. When it was 0-0 just before HT before Leeds scored I thought Leeds needed a player to unpick the defensive Stoke side. Obviously the game changed but Hernandez is who could do that. Scores a lovely goal though. Again so much space for Leeds to pick their spot.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived