talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F2 2020 (Season Ended)

football forum

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe Mazepin got a penalty there. That takes all the fun out of racing...if you are going around the outside, it's only normal that driver on the inside protects his line. 

1 minute ago, AMG said:

Prema on a garbage strategy.

Should've told Mick about the possible 5 sec penalty and told him to stay within 5 seconds of Mezzepin

Mazzepin is likely to get 2, 5 second penalties. one for an unsafe release, another for turn 7. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I can't believe Mazepin got a penalty there. That takes all the fun out of racing...if you are going around the outside, it's only normal that driver on the inside protects his line. 

Always tough decision in situations like that, but Tsunoda was in front, so Mazepin had no claim for the racing line there.

• Subscriber

Mick now has the most podiums this season. 

Also gutted for Vips missing out on points, but finishing P11 after starting from P21, with no experience with the car and missing qualifying due to technical issue is very impressive. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Should also get another penalty for sending the shield flying into Tsunoda. Prick.

Yeah - that was a Grade A dick move there.

Still don't think he should have gotten the penalty as I never saw any angle to suggest he had lost the lead, and thus he had the right idea. I think this is another instance of the FIA being too involved.

Oh well, no love lost as he proved that at the end of the day he is just a prick, so fuck him. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Mazzepin is likely to get 2, 5 second penalties. one for an unsafe release, another for turn 7. 

We'll see when it happens. Till then I'm disappointed with the team not telling him to stay closer.

3 minutes ago, AMG said:

We'll see when it happens. Till then I'm disappointed with the team not telling him to stay closer.

Well he has already received his first, so we will see about the second. 

I doubt it was a case of them not telling him unless they were worried about tires.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah - that was a Grade A dick move there.

Still don't think he should have gotten the penalty as I never saw any angle to suggest he had lost the lead, and thus he had the right idea. I think this is another instance of the FIA being too involved.

Oh well, no love lost as he proved that at the end of the day he is just a prick, so fuck him. 

Mazepin was sulking about the penalty, claiming that he was ahead of Tsunoda so he didn't do anything wrong, but the thing is, he wasn't ahead of him at all. At best, they were side by side, with Tsunoda's nose marginally ahead when Mazepin turned into him. I agree that those decisions are too inconsistent and it could have well be judged to be a racing incident, but then Mazepin is a twat anyway. Surprised he didn't punch anyone this time.

Egmn9nNXkAA0AFp?format=jpg&name=large

26 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mazepin was sulking about the penalty, claiming that he was ahead of Tsunoda so he didn't do anything wrong, but the thing is, he wasn't ahead of him at all. At best, they were side by side, with Tsunoda's nose marginally ahead when Mazepin turned into him. I agree that those decisions are too inconsistent and it could have well be judged to be a racing incident, but then Mazepin is a twat anyway. Surprised he didn't punch anyone this time.

Egmn9nNXkAA0AFp?format=jpg&name=large

So, I see that Tsunoda is ahead, but he is also turning into Mazepin at this moment so that even if Maz doesn't move, they will collide. I just can't think this is anything but a racing incident. 

But Maz is a prick so...

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

So, I see that Tsunoda is ahead, but he is also turning into Mazepin at this moment so that even if Maz doesn't move, they will collide. I just can't think this is anything but a racing incident. 

But Maz is a prick so...

Mazepin has plenty of space, Tsunoda has none and is slightly ahead. They will not collide if Mazepin gives him space instead of opening his steering and forcing Tsunoda off the track :what:  Personally, I hoped they'd both crash out gifting Mick the win :4_joy:

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mazepin has plenty of space, Tsunoda has none and is slightly ahead. They will not collide if Mazepin gives him space instead of opening his steering and forcing Tsunoda off the track :what:  Personally, I hoped they'd both crash out gifting Mick the win :4_joy:

Yeah - I just think if someone is going to pass on the outside, then the person in front as the start of the turn has the right away to the track..

Yeah both crashing out would have been find with me. xD

• The title was changed to F2 2020 (Season Ended)

Archived