talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

It's good to see her live, but last's years was much better with Dre, Snoop, 50, and Eminem, but maybe I'm biased.

Nah 100%. That was memorable and legendary with so many iconic artists together. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Nah 100%. That was memorable and legendary with so many iconic artists together. 

That, and I remember hearing all the stories about how they had to blare music outside the stadium days before the game, as they performers were practicing and the league didn't want people to know who all was going to be there and which son(s) they would be singing

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

That, and I remember hearing all the stories about how they had to blare music outside the stadium days before the game, as they performers were practicing and the league didn't want people to know who all was going to be there and which son(s) they would be singing

Yeah, also remember Eminem being given an ultimatum by the NFL not to take the knee as part of his performance but he gave them a massive two fingers and fuck you and did it anyway. Hero. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah, also remember Eminem being given an ultimatum by the NFL not to take the knee as part of his performance but he gave them a massive two fingers and fuck you and did it anyway. Hero. 

Yep - Eminem is a massive Zero F's Given guy.

Absolutely love it.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

This grass/turf is so bad.

How does this happen for the SUPER BOWL?

Looks like all the slipping is on the painted turf where the logos are. It's disappointing it's happened so frequently and often today. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Looked like both feet were grounded. Very close though. 

I don't think it's a catch, as he looks to double catch it, and after the second catch I'm not sure both feet land in bounds.

Refs royally F*ed that up as it gave the Chiefs more time to look at the play and ultimately challenge it.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

This isn't going to plan :(

Nope.

I'll hate it for Jalen and co if Eagles lose, but in reality I don't have a massive dog in the fight and like watching both teams.

Also, Andy Reid is amazing.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Nope.

I'll hate it for Jalen and co if Eagles lose, but in reality I don't have a massive dog in the fight and like watching both teams.

Also, Andy Reid is amazing.

Yeah Chiefs are exciting to watch. 

Still time for Eagles to produce something special... 

• Upvote 1